Mission: To nourish the wellness, purpose, and dignity of seniors and their families in our community.
Values: We live our values…ethics, excellence in all we do, thoughtful decision-making, transparency at all levels, respecting all partners, fiscal responsibility, earning and preserving trust by:
Supportive of every older adult's right to autonomy, dignity, and respect, Excellence, professionalism, and teamwork in everything we do
Operating with honesty and integrity in all our affair, A good citizen of the community who treats all partners fairly, Creating trust with our supporters by recognizing their valuable contributions and consistently providing results, Bring together people who recognize that every interaction is a unique opportunity to serve one another and the community.
- Nourishing more than 10K Orange County Seniors
- We partner with 20 cities at 26 Senior/Community centers throughout Orange County.
- Meals on Wheels affiliate member
- Adult Day Health Centers offer families the option of caring for loved ones AND working full time.
- Volunteers needed: The numbers of seniors needing services is growing exponentially. We still need help.